Maintenance & Engineering
The Maintenance & Engineering platform is a suite of applications that enhance the facility’s ability to perform shortened and cost effective outages, manage maintenance agreements with a standard process map and alert system, better track serialized turbine components and minimize risks associated with usage and repairs, and more easily validate the costly operating hours and starts invoices from the LTSA providers through accurate and automated reports.
A comprehensive application designed based on industry standards with the goal of cost-effectively achieving Best Practices. An easy-to-use outage preparation tool to allow Outage Managers, Asset Managers, and Engineers to optimally manage the significant number of tasks related to outages and plant turn-arounds. Bundled with easy to interpret and multifaceted reporting tools ensuring tracking, trending and risk identifications are managed proactively.
- Standards for each outage
- Efficient use of time related to communications and task management
- Time savings for outage teams and reporting requirements
- Cost savings relate to outages as a result of early detection and risk mitigations
- Automated alerts for communication improvement
- Individual development of team members through accessibility and reporting
Assist service companies to optimally prepare for outages through dynamic and configurable milestones that help to achieve customer satisfaction by reducing cost, minimizing risk and improve communications.
- Standard process for planning outages and the pursuit of continuous improvement
- Easy communication and coordination to the customer
- Single location for storing all project files and documents
- Proven cost savings and schedule reductions resulting in an improved competitive advantage
- Alerts and remote field access keeps teams and office support aligned
- Status reports and daily reports improve customer satisfaction
An application built for “smart” critical inventory items commonly associated / required for one’s prime movers. Regardless of ownership of parts, the end user is liable for components installed into the plant equipment and the burden is substantial when tracking serial numbered parts that are removed, inspected and possibly refurbished/retrofitted. The ep3 application uses field capable tablet photo apps to allow for efficient and accurate real time collection of necessary data. The server application manages those data to report history, validation of components, position, unit, etc. This application is an enabler for the LTSA applications and while not required is a benefit as the parts are closely linked to the management of the agreement. A dependency is for Major equipment hours/starts as the accuracy of the critical inventory tracking is dependent on dynamic operating data being available.
- Serial number tracking
- Life reporting of components for contract validation
- Improved style/type tracking ensuring quality is tracked
- Repair reporting to better manage shop usage and assessments
Allow component repair companies to manage serialized components from receipt and inspection, through the repair process and through to final inspection and shipment. This is accomplished by utilizing both static and dynamic forms during each step in the repair process.
- Centralized document repository for all inspection and repair information
- Easy-to-use field entry screens to maximize quality entry and reduce hard copy paperwork
- Improve accessibility to repair history and tracking of components within the shop
- Conduct analysis of repairs, components, and operational data more efficiently
- Improve customer satisfaction and one’s competitiveness through the easy reporting and communications