Pre-Commercial & Acquisitions
The Pre-Commercial & Acquisition platform is a suite of applications supporting a facility in construction, commissioning, or being acquired (merged) regardless of its operating status. The design of each application is to improve the often undermanned and difficult tasks associated with the facilities commercial readiness. Application design elements are to safeguard the building one’s CMMS data tables, manage the seemingly endless construction punch list entries, provide an efficient warranty oversight process, reduce the burdens related to turn-over packages and testing, and allow for a merger & acquisition process to be managed through a software solution.
A comprehensive application designed based on company standards with the goal of cost-effectively achieving a rapid integration objective. An easy-to-use integration tool to allow project managers and acquisition leads to optimally manage the significant number of tasks related to mergers and acquisitions. This application focuses heavily on organizational intelligence and continuous improvements strategies to optimize the processes being used.
- Standard Process
- Internal Task/Action management
- Coordination and communications within a single system
- Report generation by systems
- Lessons and risks identified within to allow for continuous improvements
An application allows for accurate and efficient data entry regardless of your selected Maintenance Management System. Promoting reliable data tables for equipment, inventory, maintenance work orders and initial parts ordering; ensuring commercial readiness from an operation perspective.
- Foundation for long-term processes
- Ease of entry
- Staff training and familiarization via data processing
- Significant future value related to equipment history, CapEx, Root Cause, Prioritization, Parts sharing between assets, optimizing spend, etc.